Sending a gift at the last minute for Valentines Day?
Don’t want to end up in the dog box on the world’s celebrated day of romance? Feel like picking up a bow and arrow and shooting that annoying cupid back?! Yeah, yeah most of us say it’s all become very commercial these days and it’s all about retail stores and spending, however on the DL most of us would like to receive a nice gesture, or a little something from the courier on this special day wouldn’t we?
You don’t have to haemorrhage your wallet on the most expensive gift such as around $200 dollars for a dozen roses – eeek. Florists may command crazy prices because they know demand is high and you’ll pay a premium however read on to find some simple low budget gift ideas. Don’t get us wrong, we really do love florists at Pack & Send however we’re here to save you money on getting gifts to your beloved this coming Valentines Day.
Pack & Send literally can spread the love if you’re sending across New Zealand
We have range of courier services to choose from and we also offer realistically priced wine bottle packaging specific for protecting your loved one’s favourite drop. Have an awkwardly shaped, fragile, valuable or larger item to send? That’s always been Pack & Send’s forte, the kinda hard and tricky stuff.
Did you know you can hand the packing over to our expert team so you can be assured of your present getting to its destination in mint condition? We can offer you a large overnight satchel (courier bag) that gets your romantic gift to your loved one’s destination the next day for just $17.50 anywhere around Aotearoa! Perhaps you found a fab V Day gift on Trade Me? We ship items to Trade Me buyers every day.
Oh L’amour with Our Same Day, Overnight & Budget Courier Services
If you discover your partner has got you a present right on the day – chill, it’s not too late! Pack & Send’s Same Day Courier Service is a “next flight out” service with a dedicated van delivering to the door. Our same day courier might just save your sorry butt!
Our Next Day Courier (or Overnight Courier) is perfect for those unorganised, busy or sidetracked people! We can also provide a budget service for those compulsive planners out there with time on their side. Let us know if you would like a track & trace option and make sure your Valentines gift gets there!
So your budget won’t pack much of a Parker punch this Valentine’s Day?
Here’s a few unisex gift tips for him or her:
- Plants are economical, attractive and long lasting (if you don’t neglect them in summer!) and can really ushe up a home
- If your partner isn’t watching the scales (after a festive Christmas & New Year) chocolates or wine are usually a welcome surprise
- You could get crafty and make a tailor made card (for a hug, or housework voucher!) if you’re pretty adept at all of that scrapbooking stuff
- You could also add their favourite snacks into a large jar and customise a romantic label with ribbons, glitter or whatever looks the part!
- Scented candles are a great gift idea with more masculine aromas now available for your beau (throw some petals around the bath to impress the other half just like in the movies!)
- Personalised pillowcases or bathrobes are a nice option that last
- Bake! Don’t stress Google will help out, adding a heart on the top of whatever you make will make your loved one swoon and earn you brownie points (how about chocolate brownies with berry sauce? Mmmm).
There are myriad options to woo your loved one, if you want your gift to arrive as a surprise to your partner’s or secret crush’s workplace how will you send it there? Ask your closest store which New Zealand Courier option is best for you.
Win a tasty basket of chocolatey love!
Still stuck for gift ideas? We’ll deliver 50 Luxury NZ Made Gluten & Dairy Free chocolates worth $175, each lovingly wrapped with words of love and kindness to uplift and inspire your special someone. Watch this space and tag them in our Facebook Valentines Day contest and they’ll go into the draw. Share these delightful chocolates together and discover a new message everyday for a happy, mindful moment. Now Valentine’s Day can become not just one day, but 50 days of love!
Go to our Facebook page pinned post now to enter.