Training and Support
You don’t need a background in freight or logistics to be part of the team at PACK & SEND. In fact, some of our most successful franchisees were landscape gardeners, insurance representatives and administration assistants. We are confident that the training and support that you will receive, both initial and ongoing, will provide you with the necessary skills to fully operate your PACK & SEND store from day one.
Initial training is conducted at PACK & SEND’s Head Office in Christchurch. This is an intensive two week induction into the PACK & SEND system. During this time you will cover a wide range of topics including:
- Franchise Communications
- Information Technology
- Basics of the Freight Industry
- Domestic and International Freight Services
- Freight Supplier Inductions
- Packaging Techniques
- Customer Relationship Management
- Sales and Marketing
Upon your return from Christchurch and once your PACK & SEND store is ready for business, further in-store support is provided for your first week of operation.
Franchisee pastoral care and support is provided in many different forms and at many different levels. This support includes:
- Telephone and Email communication
- KPI Feedback reports
- Intranet updates
- Quarterly In-Store visits
- Local Area Marketing Advice
- Connect Days (mini conference)
- Australasian Annual Conference and much more!